Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

One more time ... Targetsportsusa.com

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • krb
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2016
    • 1089

    One more time ... Targetsportsusa.com

    Has 9 mm factory ammo in stock.
    0.60 per round, free shipping. 0.55 with prime.
    I felt like a dufus buying some when they had it in stock a few weeks ago. I don't feel like a dufus buying more now, having just shot about 500 rounds in a course.
  • #2
    eaglemike
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2008
    • 3959

    They are pretty good people in my experience. The market is really rough right now.
    Hope you had fun at the course!
    There are some people that it's just not worth engaging.

    It's a muzzle BRAKE, not a muzzle break. Or is your muzzle tired?

    Comment

    • #3
      sbo80
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2014
      • 2265

      "there are no products matching your query" for in-stock 9mm luger. Out of stock already, or at least not visible to non-prime members if they do that sort of thing, I've heard mixed opinions on that.

      Comment

      • #4
        eaglemike
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Jan 2008
        • 3959

        Originally posted by sbo80
        "there are no products matching your query" for in-stock 9mm luger. Out of stock already, or at least not visible to non-prime members if they do that sort of thing, I've heard mixed opinions on that.
        It's all selling out fast.
        I was in a store today that had a batch (2X 200 round cases) of 6.5 Creedmoor Hornady match stuff. Guy was calling from back east,wanted it bad. Said he'd been looking for a couple of week. Another store in Murrietta has a sign on the door "out of 9mm, .38. 40, .45, and 5.56/.223"
        There are some people that it's just not worth engaging.

        It's a muzzle BRAKE, not a muzzle break. Or is your muzzle tired?

        Comment

        • #5
          Skip_Dog
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2017
          • 2656

          Comes and goes. Fast.

          Comment

          • #6
            TomReloaded
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2013
            • 1637

            Just shot 400 rounds total of 45acp and .40sw this weekend! Think it ran me $50-$60

            I'm surprised how many people are buying expensive ammo to preserve their cheap ammo stashes. Seems to defeat the whole point of stocking up.

            Comment

            • #7
              Jimvh2
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Jan 2013
              • 681

              Originally posted by sbo80
              "there are no products matching your query" for in-stock 9mm luger. Out of stock already, or at least not visible to non-prime members if they do that sort of thing, I've heard mixed opinions on that.
              I'm a prime member - out of stock....
              "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"

              NRA life member since 1997
              CRPA member

              Comment

              • #8
                Flintlock Tom
                Veteran Member
                • Feb 2007
                • 3353

                On Saturday I was looking through some ammo cans I have in storage, came across a sealed 50cal ammo can with 1000 rounds of 5.56. Don't remember buying it.
                When I thought about selling it I got a knot in my stomach. Nope.

                "Everyone must determine for themselves what level of tyranny they are willing to tolerate.
                I let my CA residency expire in 2015."

                Comment

                • #9
                  M60A1Rise
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 899

                  Man I want to sell so bad BUT I don't want to have to buy again lol. Helps that FT3 is closed for awhile , haven't shot since early Nov. and was going to go when I got the email.

                  I really need to find a good spot outdoors with no lame brains soon though , indoors is getting boring.
                  "Common sense is self defense"

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    krb
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2016
                    • 1089

                    Originally posted by sbo80
                    "there are no products matching your query" for in-stock 9mm luger. Out of stock already, or at least not visible to non-prime members if they do that sort of thing, I've heard mixed opinions on that.
                    Jeez. I just rechecked. First not logged in then logged in as a Prime. No product. Man that was fast. I posted that shortly after I bought. I have a bunch of ammo saved up but it's not looking like 2021 is going to have any better prices and might not be possible even to buy in 2021. If it's sold out a few minutes at 0.60/round for 9 mm, and it's basically 2021 already I'm going to keep stocking up at these prices just to make sure I don't run out this year.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      krb
                      Senior Member
                      • Jun 2016
                      • 1089

                      Originally posted by TomReloaded
                      Just shot 400 rounds total of 45acp and .40sw this weekend! Think it ran me $50-$60

                      I'm surprised how many people are buying expensive ammo to preserve their cheap ammo stashes. Seems to defeat the whole point of stocking up.
                      For me the point is I don't know when cheap ammo will return. Unlikely 1st half of 2021. Might not be 2021 at all. So I'd rather buy moderately expensive ammo now and feel comfortable shooting in 2021 rather than shoot my cheap old stuff and get anxious about running out.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Rakso
                        Senior Member
                        • Apr 2019
                        • 1326

                        .40CPR at Big5 doesn't seem expensive now.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          beanz2
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 12032

                          Originally posted by Flintlock Tom
                          On Saturday I was looking through some ammo cans I have in storage, came across a sealed 50cal ammo can with 1000 rounds of 5.56. Don't remember buying it.
                          When I thought about selling it I got a knot in my stomach. Nope.

                          Lookee what I found tonight in the basement:



                          Three crates of Yugo M67 brass cased 7.62x39 and two crates of Hirtenberger 7.62x51. Who knows what the case on the bottom is, I think they're .308 surplus.

                          sigpic
                          The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            2761377
                            Senior Member
                            • Jul 2013
                            • 2134

                            Originally posted by TomReloaded
                            Just shot 400 rounds total of 45acp and .40sw this weekend! Think it ran me $50-$60

                            I'm surprised how many people are buying expensive ammo to preserve their cheap ammo stashes. Seems to defeat the whole point of stocking up.
                            the point of stocking up IS for when it's not available at all.
                            MAGA

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              deephouse
                              Veteran Member
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3858

                              Originally posted by Jimvh2
                              I'm a prime member - out of stock....
                              I've intentionally not renewed my prime membership until I can conceivably get a "back in stock" email and go there within the hour to buy it. It's been literally sold out right away. I suspect the email notification program... even if it took 5 minutes to send out all the notifications... is slows enough for others that are right in front of their computer to jump on it right away. But I'm just speculating. Sitting on enough ammo right to wait it out a few more months tbh.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1