Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Rocklin Sportsman's warehouse

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Timberland
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 908

    Rocklin Sportsman's warehouse

    I got a coupon in the mail form a new Sportsman's warehouse store in Rocklin. They sell guns and ammo as prowdly displayed on their coupon. It opened on mon, anyone check it out yet? Its good to see a chain store in nor cal maby now the local stores will realize what MSRP means.
    FOR SALE: XD45, 24/47 Yugo Mauser, AK RPD AES-10b
  • #2
    JimAmentler
    Vendor/Retailer
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Nov 2005
    • 1579

    I also received the coupon and will be heading over to check them out. I drove by last month before they had opened. Looks like a good sized place!
    V/R,
    Jim "Doc" Amentler
    Alpha Safety Training - Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!
    Multi State CCW Instructor - Next class:
    Livermore, CA - July, 2018
    Defensive Medicine (Oh S#!t, I Think I've Been Shot!):
    Sacramento, CA - June 23, 2018

    Comment

    • #3
      metalhead357
      Calguns Addict
      • Jan 2006
      • 5546

      Can ya' gimmie Directions?????? I think I now know where I'm headed on Friday
      I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered....
      I am not a number! I am a free man

      1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
      2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
      3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep

      Comment

      • #4
      • #5
        WhiteGT
        Member
        • Jan 2006
        • 159

        I was there today. All the ammo and reloading suplies you could ask for. Major Kimber dealer too. And their prices are pretty darn good.

        Comment

        • #6
          metalhead357
          Calguns Addict
          • Jan 2006
          • 5546

          Thank you Joe
          I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered....
          I am not a number! I am a free man

          1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
          2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
          3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep

          Comment

          • #7
            50ae
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 572

            I'll have to check them out near me in TX. Sounds like a nice place to go.
            Proud to be a SoCal expatriate currently living in DFW, TX.

            Comment

            • #8
              Outlaw Josey Wales
              Member
              • Apr 2006
              • 416

              I have shopped in the Reno store as recently as last weekend. They had a 6% off gun sale. What is the coupon good for and how did you get on the mailing list?
              Outlaw Josey Wales

              "Not a hard man to track. Leaves dead men wherever he goes." ~Captain Terrill

              Comment

              • #9
                Timberland
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2006
                • 908

                $10 off of $50, I receved 4 in the mail, ill be going on black friday.
                FOR SALE: XD45, 24/47 Yugo Mauser, AK RPD AES-10b

                Comment

                • #10
                  Joe
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 5730

                  Originally posted by metalhead357
                  Thank you Joe
                  No problem

                  Someone needs to go there and post how much 9mm ammo is.

                  Comment

                  • #11
                    midvalleyshooter
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1562

                    I have been to the Reno store. Good reloading section

                    Keith

                    Comment

                    • #12
                      tundraman
                      Member
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 185

                      Someone needs to go there and post how much 9mm ammo is.
                      Not as cheap as Wally World. The Winchester white box 50 rds was $9.99.
                      1926 Colt Pocket Positive .32 Police
                      1949 Colt Positive .38 Police Special
                      2006 Springfield XD .45 ACP Tactical
                      2006 Kahr P9
                      Multiple Long Guns

                      Comment

                      • #13
                        Timberland
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 908

                        I find that no matter how much thw big W raises their price they are still the cheapist. However I am not buying any more over priced guns. I have just had enough of paying msrp and having them tell me its a good deal. I am just hopeing their gun prices are good.
                        FOR SALE: XD45, 24/47 Yugo Mauser, AK RPD AES-10b

                        Comment

                        • #14
                          tundraman
                          Member
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 185

                          The gun prices seem to be very reasonable. I bought a XD 45 CAP Tactical today for $479 with coupon. I called around to my area gun shops and prices were $30-120 higher. The staff seemed fairly knowledgeable and very friendly. They do not have a huge supply of guns in right now but they told me they should be receiving 500 more by next Friday. Ammo prices are not that great but they do have a huge section just for the re-loaders. I give them 2 thumbs up. It is nice to finally have a store like Bas Pro and Cabela's in the Sacramento area. BTW, I heard they might build a Bass Pro in West Sac. That would be sweet!
                          1926 Colt Pocket Positive .32 Police
                          1949 Colt Positive .38 Police Special
                          2006 Springfield XD .45 ACP Tactical
                          2006 Kahr P9
                          Multiple Long Guns

                          Comment

                          • #15
                            rg_1111@yahoo.com
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 5754

                            Store in Reno is nice no tax.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1