Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

These Guys are Wild! Custom Handguns

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • General
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 1984

    These Guys are Wild! Custom Handguns





    What a great Christmas gift.


    I'm willing to bet you've never seen these beautiful custom pistols from SIG SAUER. From Sam Houston to the Navy SEALs, the...
  • #2
    Fishslayer
    In Memoriam
    • Jan 2010
    • 13035

    Yeah no... different strokes I guess...
    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


    Originally Posted by JackRydden224
    I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
    Originally posted by redcliff
    A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

    Comment

    • #3
      golfish
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Mar 2013
      • 10124

      These remind me of some pool tables that I was looking at last night.
      It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
      Happiness is a warm gun.

      MLC, First 3

      Comment

      • #4
        OCEquestrian
        Calguns Addict
        • Jun 2017
        • 6905

        Originally posted by General
        Russian mafia?
        "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue." ----Sen. Barry Goldwater

        Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ----Benjamin Franklin

        NRA life member
        SAF life member
        CRPA member

        Comment

        • #5
          BB1776
          Member
          • Aug 2016
          • 439

          That is a hammer spur alright, no doubt about that.

          Comment

          • #6
            HKAllTheThings
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2020
            • 1313

            Comment

            • #7
              aklon
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2007
              • 3186

              Did El Chapo escape prison again?
              Freedom is the dream you dream while putting thought in chains.

              - Giacomo Leopardi

              Comment

              • #8
                SkyHawk
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Sep 2012
                • 23531

                Originally posted by BB1776
                That is a hammer spur alright, no doubt about that.
                Actually the beavertail, would have been cooler as the hammer spur though.

                Can they do one with Trump's hairdo as the front sight?
                Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

                Comment

                • #9
                  Romeo_alpha01
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2017
                  • 2029

                  I’m sold because of the bear.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Spyder
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 17269

                    I appreciate the skill it takes to do the work, even if I don't like the end product at all.

                    Just like lowriders and mini trucks.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      The Tiger
                      Senior Member
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 1989

                      Wow, that is beyond bling. I don't know what you call that.
                      sigpic
                      NRA Benefactor
                      CRPA Life Member
                      GOA Member

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Imageview
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2018
                        • 1629

                        Nice work, not what I'd want on a handgun though. A shotgun though... if I hit the lotto, a fanzoj may be in my future.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          BB1776
                          Member
                          • Aug 2016
                          • 439

                          Originally posted by SkyHawk
                          Actually the beavertail, would have been cooler as the hammer spur though.

                          Can they do one with Trump's hairdo as the front sight?

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            The War Wagon
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Apr 2011
                            • 10294

                            Originally posted by OCEquestrian
                            Russian mafia?

                            New cache of Saddam Hussein's personal weapons discovered?
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              OCEquestrian
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Jun 2017
                              • 6905

                              Originally posted by The War Wagon
                              New cache of Saddam Hussein's personal weapons discovered?
                              The Bear screams Russia to me...
                              "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue." ----Sen. Barry Goldwater

                              Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ----Benjamin Franklin

                              NRA life member
                              SAF life member
                              CRPA member

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1