Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

So Many Glocks?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    stevebla
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2015
    • 755

    Buy low sell high. I just got my first Glock a new 26.3 love that gun.

    Comment

    • #17
      wpage
      Calguns Addict
      • Jan 2011
      • 6072

      Going Native...

      Got the Glock fever...
      Originally posted by stevebla
      Buy low sell high. I just got my first Glock a new 26.3 love that gun.
      God so loved the world He gave His only Son... Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
      John 3:16

      NRA,,, Lifer

      United Air Epic Fail Video ...

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg

      Comment

      • #18
        TS77
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2007
        • 1697

        Yeah almost all the newbies I know considering buying a pistol end up deciding they want a glock 19...exception has been the 1911 guy

        Comment

        • #19
          Snoopy47
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2010
          • 3903

          Originally posted by TS77
          Yeah almost all the newbies I know considering buying a pistol end up deciding they want a glock 19...exception has been the 1911 guy
          Yep, people that don't know guns know Glock.
          Before there was Polymer there was Accuracy.

          Comment

          • #20
            Fishslayer
            In Memoriam
            • Jan 2010
            • 13035

            Originally posted by Snoopy47
            Yep, people that don't know guns know Glock.
            You know... "THAT PLASTIC GUN THAT CAN GET BY METAL DETECTORS!!"


            ...and cops use 'em! Cop depts only buy the very BEST that money can buy!
            "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
            You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
            You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


            Originally Posted by JackRydden224
            I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
            Originally posted by redcliff
            A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1