I thought he got a date with Cheryl Hines....
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
This guy scored big...
Collapse
X
-
sigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mystery -
NRA Endowment Life Member
USMC 2001-2012
Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis
John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

Comment
-
$7 isnt too bad these days and will probably be the lowest you find AAs for let alone any birdshotnon commifornia anymore.NRA Endowment Life Member
USMC 2001-2012
Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis
John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

Comment
-
I thought he found it behind the store.
Comment
-
Not in Ca btflyer. You do not hunt in Ca I guess. Those are lead shot rounds.Last edited by edgerly779; 10-25-2020, 11:37 AM.Comment
-
i reload for under $3.00 a box...TURNING and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
William Butler Yeats 1865-1939Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,670
Posts: 25,150,329
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17193 users online. 147 members and 17046 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment