Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Firearms collection is complete ... sort of

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    MrExel17
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Feb 2011
    • 9170

    Originally posted by Coffeeandgunsandammo
    Start a glock collection

    Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
    +1 then a CZ, 1911, etc... dont stop!
    "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

    Comment

    • #32
      Woodymyster
      Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 418

      WW2 General Officer's 1908 .380?
      WW2 US property marked Colt 1908 .25?
      Johnson rifle?
      Reising M50?
      Garand sniper variants as mentioned above?
      1903A1
      1903A4
      Smith and Wesson Victory
      southsac916
      When you are done with toys, get a Glock.
      AlbcAlbrr
      When you're done with the tupperware, get a Sig.

      Comment

      • #33
        sealocan
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2012
        • 9956

        Ammo collection?

        Comment

        • #34
          GeeBee49
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2020
          • 1981

          You could always start collecting lever actions and single action revolvers. Keep the American "Old West" tradition alive.

          Comment

          • #35
            Wordupmybrotha
            From anotha motha
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2013
            • 6965

            The thrill is in the journey, not the destination.

            Comment

            • #36
              cudakidd
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 2007
              • 3357

              had a BAR, Johnson, uncut krags, even a full size gatling gun! turned them all for huge profits as they became safe queens...
              TURNING and turning in the widening gyre
              The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
              Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
              Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
              The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
              The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
              The best lack all conviction, while the worst
              Are full of passionate intensity.

              William Butler Yeats 1865-1939

              Comment

              • #37
                Fishslayer
                In Memoriam
                • Jan 2010
                • 13035

                Originally posted by Rocklander97
                .... now what ?
                S&W revolvers.

                Like cocaine, God's way of saying you have too much damn money!

                I have a modest accumulation. I have seen real "collections." Holy schnikey!

                OR... collect 1911s. When I started a guy at the range said he had 23 1911s.

                I didn't get it then. I get it now...
                "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
                You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
                You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


                Originally Posted by JackRydden224
                I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
                Originally posted by redcliff
                A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

                Comment

                • #38
                  Tractionavant
                  Member
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 275

                  Complete?
                  NRA Lifetime member
                  CRPA Contributor

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    jyc
                    Member
                    • Sep 2017
                    • 302

                    "It's never over!"

                    - John Rambo

                    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      GeeBee49
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2020
                      • 1981

                      If someone had the money they could spend the next several years collecting various versions of original M1 Carbines. There were over 6 million made but these days the good ones are almost as scarce as honest Democrats.

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        Bumslie
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Oct 2011
                        • 5358

                        Originally posted by Erion929
                        Get a headstart on WWlll firearms?





                        .


                        Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                        NRA Life Member
                        WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
                        Originally posted by ivanimal
                        I love you! (some Homo)
                        Originally posted by ivanimal
                        I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
                        Originally posted by Kestryll
                        OP you are an uninformed tool.
                        Go Broncos!
                        Go Kings Go!

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          rg_1111@yahoo.com
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 5754

                          No mater how many you collect. You will always want more.

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            SVT-40
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 12911

                            Liberator pistol?
                            Poke'm with a stick!


                            Originally posted by fiddletown
                            What you believe and what is true in real life in the real world aren't necessarily the same thing. And what you believe doesn't change what is true in real life in the real world.

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              Rocklander97
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 730

                              Originally posted by SVT-40
                              Liberator pistol?

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                beerman
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 5208

                                Originally posted by Ora Serrata
                                Start collecting the other major WWII guns. Enfields, Mausers, Arisakas.....
                                I went the opposite direction, I started with the major battle rifles of the axis & allies, then switched and moved on to all the rifles built by Springfield armory (cartridge rifles only).. Some Calgunners know as I've sold them some nice pieces. Iv'e since downsized and just kept the ones I really liked, so my collection is back to a bit of a Frankenstein. It's been fun, but I started back in the 80s when that stuff was EZ to find. There's only a few I regret selling (my FAL & SVT40 being them)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1