Was going through some old gun books that I have and found that attached add from Springfield 1985
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Just found this
Collapse
X
-
I have that SAR 48 in my gun safe. I bought an open bolt MAC 10 in .45 in 82/83. Kept it for a couple of years and decided to sell it. It appreciated a bit. I went to a LGS traded the MAC 10 + $200.00 for a brand new / in the box SAR 48. It was worth keeping.
I had 2 Powder Springs F/A MAC 10's at work that I could play with anytime I wanted. Didn't miss my S/A MAC 10. -
Mmmmm... SAR-48. I wish I had my L1A1 back now.
My HK91, too...
sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,879
Posts: 25,152,736
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31317 users online. 123 members and 31194 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment