Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Calling all calgunners...keep voting, 357 until we hit 1,000

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    DDM4556
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jun 2014
    • 2601

    288
    iTrader: 52 transactions, 100% positive.

    Comment

    • #32
      1919_4_ME
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 2661

      289

      Comment

      • #33
        The Tiger
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2012
        • 1989

        291
        sigpic
        NRA Benefactor
        CRPA Life Member
        GOA Member

        Comment

        • #34
          BakoJ
          top poster @ utahguns.net
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Dec 2012
          • 2314

          292
          sigpic
          Join the discussion at www.utahguns.net

          Originally posted by HP911
          sweet jesus, the subject matter experts are 97!
          Isaiah 41:10
          So do not fear, for I am with you;
          do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
          I will strengthen you and help you;
          I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

          Comment

          • #35
            Powder_Keg
            Senior Member
            CGN Contributor
            • Jan 2013
            • 2203

            295
            Good Luck!

            Comment

            • #36
              mnichols
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 2013
              • 2625

              296
              https://www.activejunky.com/invite/132380
              Mr.Rebates sign-up referral link: http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=1034188

              Comment

              • #37
                NaClAddict
                Senior Member
                • May 2009
                • 1197

                297

                Comment

                • #38
                  n8vrmind
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2017
                  • 1484

                  297

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    pdaddy
                    Member
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 272

                    299.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      1911RR
                      Junior Member
                      • May 2020
                      • 4

                      300

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        dumbluckjosh
                        Member
                        • Dec 2014
                        • 363

                        I will be picking a random number/member to receive a free frontsight membership (commander level) so get your vote in and post your vote number!

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          Frankie_94
                          Member
                          • Jan 2018
                          • 429

                          301

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            still919
                            Member
                            • Nov 2015
                            • 458

                            I'm lovin' the response on this one. Well deserved.

                            I have a '64 AMC Rambler that has a well deserved place in my heart. Nowhere near the condition of the OP's, but still though.

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              kyoshi
                              Junior Member
                              • Nov 2014
                              • 17

                              306

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                challenger
                                Member
                                • Apr 2009
                                • 435

                                307.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1