Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Looking for Tracy, CA FFL
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
-
Isn't Tracy Rifle and Pistol still there? They were the best when I lived up there - I used their services several times.MAGA - drain the swamp^D^D^D^D^Dcesspool!
Proud deplorable wacist!
#NotMyStateGovernment!
Just remember BAMN - there is no level too low for them to stoop!
COVID survivor - ain?t gonna get pricked!Comment
-
---------------------
"There is no "best." If there was, everyone here would own that one, and no other." - DSBComment
-
-
-
I really like using Grant Brooks @ Brooks Arms and ammo in Manteca (I live in Tracy). Very friendly and responsive.
He's transferred a few custom actions for me.
-RickUnbiased AR15, Barnard (sold
), BAT, Borden, Browning, Kelbly, Marsh, Nesika Bay, Remington, Ruger, Savage, Ultralight Arms owner. I like 'em all.Comment
-
I really like using Grant Brooks @ Brooks Arms and ammo in Manteca (I live in Tracy). Very friendly and responsive.
He's transferred a few custom actions for me.
-RickComment
-
Hi there! Bill here from NorCal Firearm in Manteca. Because of the pandemic, phone rings off the hook.
If anyone wants to get a hold of us, please leave a message and we'll get back to you immediately!
Thanks!Comment
-
-
-
Yeah, the old TRAP range is "Elite Armory Plus" now.
TRACY - INDOOR SHOOTING RANGE / RETAIL STORE CASTRO VALLEY - RETAIL STORE ONLY RANGE FEES/INFO $25/hour - 1st shooter on a lane.$15/hour - Each additional shooter on the same lane (We allow a maximum of 4 shooters per lane).$10/hour - Minors 12 years of age or older and must…
-- MichaelComment
-
+1 on Mike's Tactical. Great guy and good communication!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,350
Posts: 25,147,109
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28438 users online. 133 members and 28305 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment