Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Risk of posting on gun sites

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • beanz2
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2008
    • 12032

    Risk of posting on gun sites

    Be careful posting about your guns if people know where you keep them.



    As for what led up to the shooting, the homeowner told law enforcement he was a gun enthusiast who posts pictures of his firearms to social media. So, he believes his house was targeted.

    .
    sigpic
    The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.
  • #2
    beanz2
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2008
    • 12032

    Another article with pics of the perps.



    Japanese, I guessed it.


    .
    sigpic
    The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.

    Comment

    • #3
      Master_Prestige
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2019
      • 1016

      Dupe

      Comment

      • #4
        GeeBee49
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2020
        • 1981

        Hmm, the homeowner's Glock jammed? I wonder if he's the type who shot it thousands of times without cleaning it.

        The cops said this was not random and there was some type of connection so there was more to it than just posting pictures of your guns on the internet.

        Comment

        • #5
          xblax619
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Jan 2011
          • 871

          Originally posted by GeeBee49
          Hmm, the homeowner's Glock jammed? I wonder if he's the type who shot it thousands of times without cleaning it.

          The cops said this was not random and there was some type of connection so there was more to it than just posting pictures of your guns on the internet.
          limp-wrist?
          sigpic
          Life member: NRA, CRPA, SAF

          Comment

          • #6
            The War Wagon
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Apr 2011
            • 10294

            DON'T use your REAL name... for starters...
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              GeeBee49
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2020
              • 1981

              Originally posted by The War Wagon
              DON'T use your REAL name... for starters...
              Absolutely. No one knows my name or address and there are 105,000 people living in Norwalk.
              As I mentioned earlier the cops believe there was a connection between the homeowner and the intruders that had nothing to do with the internet.

              Comment

              • #8
                Calier
                Member
                • Jan 2019
                • 171

                Interesting, glad the good guy is okay.

                Comment

                • #9
                  tbc
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 5955

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    seal20
                    Veteran Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 3081

                    You guys DO KNOW Glocks can and will jam, right?

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      BillyMays
                      Member
                      • May 2019
                      • 330

                      A Glock jammed??

                      Last edited by BillyMays; 04-01-2022, 10:39 PM.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        wpage
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 6072

                        Bigger risks when strangers are doing work in your house.
                        God so loved the world He gave His only Son... Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
                        John 3:16

                        NRA,,, Lifer

                        United Air Epic Fail Video ...

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          GeeBee49
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2020
                          • 1981

                          It's not uncommon to include mugshots in a news article and they can get them online.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            stormvet
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Mar 2010
                            • 12681

                            Originally posted by seal20
                            You guys DO KNOW Glocks can and will jam, right?
                            Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Garv
                              RSG Minion, Senior
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Apr 2014
                              • 9078

                              Let me see here:

                              Guy posts how much he loves his guns, OK.
                              Guy gives gives his location away, oops.

                              Genius criminals target a gun lover, get shot, OK.
                              Missed one criminal, oops.
                              Originally posted by Kestryll:
                              It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1