Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Rose Gold build AR556

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    layshotcharley
    Member
    • Apr 2020
    • 106

    The handguard was bought
    I Cerakoted the the other parts to match


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment

    • #17
      H8Mud
      Member
      • Nov 2007
      • 462

      Looks Fleshy
      "Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six"

      Originally posted by Manofmayhem
      Be polite. Be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

      Comment

      • #18
        GW
        I need a LIFE!!
        • May 2004
        • 16078

        Wow!
        That's pretty cool.
        If I could get dear wife into AR's that way, I'd spend the money in a heartbeat.
        Good job, OP!

        eta It took 30 years, Covid and street rioting to get Dear Wife interested in handguns, but better late than never...
        sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

        Comment

        • #19
          bombadillo
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Nov 2007
          • 14810

          Well if that's your jam, that's pretty cool. Not into it myself but I like seeing diversity.

          Comment

          • #20
            vino68
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2016
            • 1622

            OP, that is excellent craftsmanship!

            Comment

            • #21
              Maulerrr
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Oct 2016
              • 2058

              That's a very regal looking AR if I've ever seen one. Very cool.

              Comment

              • #22
                nitroxdiver
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2009
                • 6979

                Bet she loved it. Nice job!


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment

                • #23
                  ZombieLivesMatter
                  Veteran Member
                  • Feb 2016
                  • 2533

                  Dang nice AR for her.
                  Originally posted by gwgn02
                  G-shock, a good way to tell the time, and better way to tell the female variety you are unworthy mating material.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    357manny
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2016
                    • 1676

                    Pretty sweet! I wonder if my wife would be interested.... Probably not. But she's just not into 2A. Except when I am motivating her to go.. Ahh well.
                    this is a signature

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      layshotcharley
                      Member
                      • Apr 2020
                      • 106

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Robert1234
                        Veteran Member
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 3080

                        I was going to ask about that, is the barrel not centered in the tube? Looks like it's pointing at an upward angle.

                        It should be, and shouldn't need anything to center it. The idea is to free float it, so the handguard doesn't impart any pressure on the barrel.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          jsigone
                          Senior Member
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 1211

                          acog!!

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            BigD6765
                            Member
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 144

                            I'm bettin' my wife would like it...very cool thing to do!
                            -------------------------
                            dbap6769@gmail.com
                            747-333-6952

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1