Thanks for the additional replies, that helps a lot.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
9mm - $1/Box?
Collapse
X
-
sigpic
NRA Member -
-
To circle back on this last sentence. It's not "might be right", its "we are right". There is no way that the buyer payed $1 per 50 rounds legitimately.
Only way possible would be cashier and buyer are working together to rip off the store. And that would be illegal of course.Comment
-
Thanks. That gives me a good gauge. Hopefully that comes back soon before I go broke.sigpic
NRA MemberComment
-
$16 a box isnt that bad. In 2012, 9mm was running much higher. If I remember correct the cheapest of the cheap russian steel cased junk 9mm was for sale at cheaper than dirt for $69 per 50 rounds. It was atrocious. Locally you commonly saw regular stuff for $20+ for 50 rounds.
Shoot a few boxes at $16 and then wait out this panic. Where are you located? If local to santa clara county I will keep an eye out for you.Comment
-
Actually 2000 rounds, but ya I'm new and that just seemed like a lot especially when it's hard to find even a few boxes right now online or brick/mortar.
Agreed, or ask for the family pack and I have a large family.sigpic
NRA MemberComment
-
-
Thanks, but I'm down in San Bernardino County, Rancho Cucamonga. For now I'll convince myself that $16/box is a blessing, defense are a different story.$16 a box isnt that bad. In 2012, 9mm was running much higher. If I remember correct the cheapest of the cheap russian steel cased junk 9mm was for sale at cheaper than dirt for $69 per 50 rounds. It was atrocious. Locally you commonly saw regular stuff for $20+ for 50 rounds.
Shoot a few boxes at $16 and then wait out this panic. Where are you located? If local to santa clara county I will keep an eye out for you.
It's funny, I have a .380 and was paying the same. Then someone told me 9mm is so much cheaper and why. I tried a G19 out, loved it and surprisingly found a new one last week. Now there's plenty of .380 and hardly any 9mm. Just can't get it right.sigpic
NRA MemberComment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,740
Posts: 25,151,028
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16182 users online. 133 members and 16049 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment