Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

COLD WAR SHOOTERS - KCAL - POKER RUN 17 MAY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PIRATE14
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 3189

    COLD WAR SHOOTERS - KCAL - POKER RUN 17 MAY

    Hey looks like a lot of FUN on SUNDAY....This Sunday MAY 17....

    So grab your bike or car and head out for a run and have some fun...

    GET SOME MORE INFO HERE

    SO, its a busy weekend for us here....

    Ontario Gun Show and a Poker Run this weekend.....see you around the IE.....
    CHECKOUT...http://cwstactical.com FOR ALL YOUR CALIFORNIA LEGAL AR-AK-HK RIFLES and BUILDS...

    CWS....WE CAN GO HOT ANYTIME....

    CALIFORNICATION AT IT'S BEST...

    BRD....BLACK RIFLE DISEASE.......SPREAD IT!!!!!!!!!
  • #2
    PIRATE14
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 3189

    DON"T GET LEFT BEHIND.......

    CHECKOUT...http://cwstactical.com FOR ALL YOUR CALIFORNIA LEGAL AR-AK-HK RIFLES and BUILDS...

    CWS....WE CAN GO HOT ANYTIME....

    CALIFORNICATION AT IT'S BEST...

    BRD....BLACK RIFLE DISEASE.......SPREAD IT!!!!!!!!!

    Comment

    • #3
      ldivinag
      In Memoriam
      • Oct 2005
      • 4858

      ummm....

      what was this thread all aBUTT again?????


      leo d.

      Comment

      • #4
        HowardW56
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2003
        • 5901

        Originally posted by PIRATE14
        DON"T GET LEFT BEHIND.......

        I'm smiling, and I have no idea what this thread is about...
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          ryno066
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2007
          • 1276

          Originally posted by HowardW56
          I'm smiling, and I have no idea what this thread is about...
          I think its about how she is fat? I could be wrong.

          I think im gonna try and roll to this. I'll be on the left side of Angels.

          Comment

          • #6
            rivviepop
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2007
            • 2528

            Originally posted by HowardW56
            I'm smiling, and I have no idea what this thread is about...
            A poker run is a biker event where you start out with a card or two, ride to various waypoints along a predetermined route and get a card, then at the finish line your hand is the cards you have received. Exactly how the cards are handed out depends on the ride - for instance with 2 waypoints you'd get 2 cards at teh start line, 1 at each waypoint, then a final one at the finish. The winning hands then tend to win prizes - sometimes it's a bike for the big charity events - these have an entry fee associated. Some poker runs are free though and just for the fun of it.

            The whole point of the event is more to ride your bikes in little groups over beautiful roads (many poker runs like to be held in the mountains) and just have a good time, enjoy the ride, meet some new people and live life. Most poker runs are in the 50mi to 100mi range - it's not a race, you just go along cruisin'.

            Comment

            • #7
              PIRATE14
              Veteran Member
              • Dec 2005
              • 3189

              Here's a skinnier one.........



              CHECKOUT...http://cwstactical.com FOR ALL YOUR CALIFORNIA LEGAL AR-AK-HK RIFLES and BUILDS...

              CWS....WE CAN GO HOT ANYTIME....

              CALIFORNICATION AT IT'S BEST...

              BRD....BLACK RIFLE DISEASE.......SPREAD IT!!!!!!!!!

              Comment

              • #8
                ldivinag
                In Memoriam
                • Oct 2005
                • 4858

                oh... hello...
                leo d.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1