Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Rifle Storage for Truck
Collapse
X
-
I put a steel lock box under my backseat for a rifle and other gear, a lot more expensive but permanent and double locked.
The straps will hold but I’d be concerned about leaving the truck while it was in there, bathroom breaks, eating and what not.Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you. -
Use what the cops use. Santa Cruz locks. Manuel or 12volt release
Beans and BulletsComment
-
The PC carbine won't fit in the lock that BrokerB posted but it will fit in this one. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Santa-Cruz-...431?nav=SEARCHComment
-
If you have a car just throw it in the trunk. Problem solved.sigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mysteryComment
-
-
An unorthodox but well thought out and effective method from a cop.
Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. LewisComment
-
I was looking for something that I can keep my rifle secure while I'm in the truck since I using a breakdown carbine I will take it with me when not driving. Just something that when the SHTF I can easily access, yet hidden from plain sight. I saw the material under my fold-up seat and said to myself that velcro loops can probably attach to the under the seat and be secure.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,748
Posts: 25,151,176
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29138 users online. 144 members and 28994 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment