Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Friggin 10rd limit law!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    SomeGuy75
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2015
    • 1405

    Comment

    • #47
      GW
      I need a LIFE!!
      • May 2004
      • 16078

      Originally posted by Citadelgrad87
      Doesnt take Kreskin. I bought mags for stuff in the 1980s that I've only bought the guns to go with in the past 3-4 years. Glock mags 19. M1a, FAL, etc.

      Perfectly legal and no mind reading was needed
      No mind reading is ever required One just needs the ability to read the writing on the wall...

      There's always plenty of notice of crap laws going into effect. All you have to do is pay attention.
      And prepare accordingly
      sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

      Comment

      • #48
        tsmithson
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2016
        • 1580

        There is always a CA reload.

        Comment

        • #49
          Nvberinger
          Senior Member
          • May 2018
          • 729

          If you examine them closely they have a manufacturing date stamped on the. They better a 19 or lower number stamped. 19 is 2019 18 is 2018 and so .

          Comment

          • #50
            LoadedM333
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2012
            • 1691

            Originally posted by Nvberinger
            If you examine them closely they have a manufacturing date stamped on the. They better a 19 or lower number stamped. 19 is 2019 18 is 2018 and so .

            I am curious about this so I checked my Glock mags; I see no number stamp on the G17 mags, only Glock logo and the word Austria on the body.

            G19 mags do have numbers stamped on the body, 1594-01, not sure what these numbers stand for exactly.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            NRA LifeTime Member

            Comment

            • #51
              norcalAF
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Jul 2012
              • 1654

              Originally posted by The War Wagon
              Would you like some pics of my 40mm cans (plural), full of loaded 30rd magazine goodness, to make you feel better?
              I'm always down to see some nice cans

              Comment

              • #52
                BigPimping
                CGN Contributor
                • Feb 2010
                • 21487

                I nearly went bankrupt during freedom week.
                sigpic

                PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

                When pimping begins, friendship ends.

                Don't let your history be a mystery

                Comment

                • #53
                  tg97
                  Junior Member
                  • Mar 2020
                  • 81

                  stupid question but if you bought 30 round mags during freedom week is it legal to use now? because I thought there was the rule if you went maglock you have to also do 10round mags?

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    CheapBloke
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2019
                    • 3121

                    Originally posted by tg97
                    stupid question but if you bought 30 round mags during freedom week is it legal to use now? because I thought there was the rule if you went maglock you have to also do 10round mags?
                    Maglock - 10 round limit.
                    Featureless - standard or high.

                    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      ar15barrels
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 57182

                      Originally posted by tg97
                      stupid question but if you bought 30 round mags during freedom week is it legal to use now?
                      because I thought there was the rule if you went maglock you have to also do 10round mags?
                      Possession of the mags and USE of the mags are totally separate things.

                      AW laws limit FIXED magazines to 10 rounds.
                      Featureless or RAW's or BBRAW's have no magazine capacity limitations.
                      Randall Rausch

                      AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
                      Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
                      Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
                      Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
                      Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        edgerly779
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 19871

                        What happened to all those mags you unblocked during armageddon?

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          Bangzoom
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 6794

                          Originally posted by edgerly779
                          What happened to all those mags you unblocked during armageddon?
                          yeah I totally forgot about all those

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            LEAD LAUNCHER
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2013
                            • 1938

                            Originally posted by ar15barrels
                            Fixed magazine semi-auto centerfire rifles are still restricted to 10 round mags regardless of if the owner also legally owns standard capacity magazines.
                            Fixed mag...EEEW....who would have one of those?

                            Not you-I know!






                            J/K ...yes that's why I DO have some 10 rounders for my post 2016 neutered AR pistol. And also for that 20" A2(ish)build that you assembled the upper for me on. That I was too lazy to make featureless so far ....

                            But yes-good reminder for people. Don't put over 10 rounders in your fixed mag guns people!

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              sigstroker
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 19900

                              Originally posted by norcalAF
                              I'm always down to see some nice cans
                              Unfortunately with the corona, all the "can shops" have been closed.

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                DrjonesUSA
                                Veteran Member
                                • Dec 2005
                                • 4701

                                Originally posted by Bangzoom
                                Here i am loading up mags and incase 100s of Antifa attack (i know the odds are against that) i am limited to 10rd mags!!! ...Nobody needs more than 10rds huh????
                                Are the politicians that signed this law protected by armed men using 10rd mags??? this is BULL Schiff

                                and a big FU to all the imbeciles here that vote D...FU FU FU

                                All I will say is if there are so, so many democrat politicians, looters & rioters who blatantly disregard the law, do you know what that makes you for following it?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1