So I am On day 21 waiting for the doj to release a newly purchased riffle. On the 17th day I was Put on delay. I have Never been in trouble or had a disqualification to own a fire arm. My question is if they have not made a decision in 30 days I can Pick up my riffle. Is that 30 days from the time of delay or the time of the original back ground check.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Don
Collapse
X
-
Don
Tags: None -
-----------------------------------------------
Originally posted by LibrarianWhat compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)
If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,397
Posts: 25,147,395
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32013 users online. 175 members and 31838 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment