Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anyone actually approved and not in pending still?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • raaymann
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2020
    • 10

    Anyone actually approved and not in pending still?

    I'm on day 16. Read around in a bunch of forums and it seems everyone is still in pending status. Has anyone been approved? and how long did you wait after the 10 days?
  • #2
    rb765
    Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 466

    Mine finally came back approved 7 days past the earliest pickup date. Now it's happily sitting in the safe until this weekend.
    "You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."

    Robert A. Heinlein


    NRA Life Member

    Comment

    • #3
      LuisJr
      Member
      • Mar 2012
      • 334

      My PPT was supposed to clear on 4/20, it just cleared today at +8 days.

      Comment

      • #4
        tabascoz28
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2016
        • 3364

        Last week I picked up at day 16. Seems like the backlog is building. My LGS said the average was 3 days extra 2 weeks ago.

        Comment

        • #5
          ChilBro Mfg
          Member
          • Nov 2016
          • 143

          Comment

          • #6
            raaymann
            Junior Member
            • Apr 2020
            • 10

            thanks for the replies everyone. Glad to see approved gun buys. Day 16 as of today for me.

            Also i'm wondering, hypothetically speaking, if i were not approved for this recent gun buy after 30 days, of course i would most likely have to reDROs? if that were the case would the 1 in 30 still apply for another buy? The time it took to get my current buy approved wasn't my fault as the government is backed up.

            Comment

            • #7
              scoutpup99
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2007
              • 744

              I just released a couple guns on day 11 after they cleared around 9pm on day 10. Both should have cleared around 6pm

              Comment

              • #8
                raaymann
                Junior Member
                • Apr 2020
                • 10

                Originally posted by scoutpup99
                I just released a couple guns on day 11 after they cleared around 9pm on day 10. Both should have cleared around 6pm
                only if i went to your shop.... Well im at least glad to hear that some people are getting approved within/around the 240 hours time frame.

                Comment

                • #9
                  flavor
                  Member
                  • Aug 2015
                  • 472

                  8 days for me
                  𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙 ⋆ 𝓓𝓸𝓭𝓰𝓮 // ⋆ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 ⋆ 🎲 𝓡/𝓣 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓽 𝓟𝓪𝓬𝓴 ⋆ 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓻 ⋆ 🐝💨💨 𝟛𝟡𝟚 ◾ 𝓗𝓔𝓜𝓘 ◾ 𝟞.𝟜𝓛 ◾ 𝓥𝟠 𝟜𝟠𝟝 𝓗𝓟 ◾ 𝟜𝟟𝟝 𝓛𝓑-𝓕𝓣 ◾ 🇺🇸

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    ar15barrels
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 57179

                    Originally posted by tabascoz28
                    Last week I picked up at day 16. Seems like the backlog is building. My LGS said the average was 3 days extra 2 weeks ago.
                    The backlog is getting about a day longer every week.
                    Eventually, they will hit the 30 day limit where some dealers will start releasing on undetermined and others will tell you to try again.
                    Randall Rausch

                    AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
                    Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
                    Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
                    Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
                    Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Maulerrr
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Oct 2016
                      • 2058

                      I bought something last Thursday. My 10 days will be May 3 so I'm curious to see how long extra I've gotta wait by then

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        ar15barrels
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 57179

                        Have to manually check in DES.
                        Randall Rausch

                        AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
                        Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
                        Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
                        Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
                        Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Ignatius
                          Member
                          • Oct 2017
                          • 163

                          I did a dros for an out of state transfer on 4/09 and got approved 4/24, so 5 days over for me. I was told by the gun shop that they did see a pattern in the approval of the dros processes.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            WaveRder
                            Junior Member
                            • Apr 2020
                            • 49

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              WaveRder
                              Junior Member
                              • Apr 2020
                              • 49

                              Originally posted by Maulerrr
                              I bought something last Thursday. My 10 days will be May 3 so I'm curious to see how long extra I've gotta wait by then

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1