I just ordered 2 300 blackout hexmags thinking they were 5.56 mags for my ar-15 will I be able to load and shoot my 5.56 rounds in the dedicated 300 blackout magazine?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I accidentally ordered the wrong mags!
Collapse
X
-
The reverse works...I dont see why not...
But I'm not sure tbhKyle "Kenosha Kid" Rittenhouse did nothing wrong -
Load some 223 and seeKyle "Kenosha Kid" Rittenhouse did nothing wrongComment
-
Should be fine, if not I'll take em from ya!Comment
-
If not, send them back. Done deal.sigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mysteryComment
-
You should be fine.
The . 300 Blackout is based off of a shortened 5.56x45mm case that is necked to . 30 caliber.
Comment
-
Op probably doesn't like that it states 300blk, but when I was shooting blk, I used 5.56 pmags.Comment
-
The difference is probably in the front 1/3 of the mag, the 300 blackout mags being wider to allow the larger diameter 30 caliber bullets to fit without messing up the stack like they would in some mags with a narrower front channel intended for 5.56 ammo.Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,599
Posts: 25,149,628
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18797 users online. 133 members and 18664 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment