Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Turners Outdoorsman.........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smithrjd
    Member
    • Jun 2013
    • 152

    Turners Outdoorsman.........

    WTF happened to them? Did a PPT just before the SHTF and I can not get them to transfer to me without jumping through way to many hoops. Got a email from Cooperate Turners that stated they would setup appointment times for completion of a transfer. No appointment time sent. Went to turners Temecula, got my head bit off and soon as I walked in the door.. ARE YOU ON THE LIST? What list? I'm here to finish a PPT pickup time.. YOU HAVE TO GET ON THE LIST.. Real *******. Suggests I get there at 4AM, to avoid the long lines... They open at 10AM. I'm 65 with bad knees and still working.. No way in hell. To say that I am a pissed is an understatement. Going to let it sit until things get better. If goes beyond the 30 day DROS and they want another fee. I will see Tuners in court. Don't care what it might cost. Long time customer, they don't appear to care.
  • #2
    ACfixer
    Calguns Addict
    • Feb 2012
    • 6080

    What happened to Turners? Sound like business as usual to me, they are hands-down the worst gun store I have ever dealt with in my life. I've been to four of them all equally bad. I'm shocked when I here that people even do business there.

    Victorville
    Rancho Cucaracha
    San Bernardino
    Reseda

    All equally repugnant.
    Buy made in USA whenever possible.

    Comment

    • #3
      Mandingo27
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2017
      • 776

      That's why you avoid them like the plague. Go to the small local shops. They treat you better and you build better relationships with them

      Comment

      • #4
        ar15barrels
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2006
        • 57175

        Originally posted by smithrjd
        WTF happened to them? Did a PPT just before the SHTF and I can not get them to transfer to me without jumping through way to many hoops. Got a email from Cooperate Turners that stated they would setup appointment times for completion of a transfer. No appointment time sent. Went to turners Temecula, got my head bit off and soon as I walked in the door.. ARE YOU ON THE LIST? What list? I'm here to finish a PPT pickup time.. YOU HAVE TO GET ON THE LIST.. Real *******. Suggests I get there at 4AM, to avoid the long lines... They open at 10AM. I'm 65 with bad knees and still working.. No way in hell. To say that I am a pissed is an understatement. Going to let it sit until things get better. If goes beyond the 30 day DROS and they want another fee. I will see Tuners in court. Don't care what it might cost. Long time customer, they don't appear to care.
        Call them to get yourself put on the list.
        It's not worth all the added costs later of having to re-dros the gun and fight them.
        Randall Rausch

        AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
        Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
        Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
        Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
        Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

        Comment

        • #5
          kel-tec-innovations
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 3931

          Originally posted by ar15barrels
          Call them to get yourself put on the list.
          It's not worth all the added costs later of having to re-dros the gun and fight them.
          list for order and organization. Over crowding will cause the virus to spread faster.
          WTS: Mossberg RARE Bullpup
          WTS: Glock 27 Nickel Boron coated 2 tone
          American Defense 20 MOA mount, AK47 AK74 Bullpup kit, Midwest AK rails Krink
          WTS: 7n6 5.45x39 spam cans / Crates IE area Riverside San Bernardino

          Comment

          • #6
            smithrjd
            Member
            • Jun 2013
            • 152

            They are not answering the phone or emails. I never was a fan even though I have spent money there. That has come to and end, and my response to anyone who ask's about Turners...….

            Comment

            • #7
              whutsup40
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Mar 2009
              • 2727

              Originally posted by ar15barrels
              Call them to get yourself put on the list.
              It's not worth all the added costs later of having to re-dros the gun and fight them.
              Maybe they are not the best!! But my local Turner's has done me pretty good over the year's and this virus **** has not just screwed them but every other store also.

              Comment

              • #8
                ar15barrels
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2006
                • 57175

                Originally posted by smithrjd
                They are not answering the phone or emails
                Originally posted by smithrjd
                Got a email from Cooperate Turners that stated they would setup appointment times for completion of a transfer.
                No appointment time sent.
                Respond to the corporate email and ask when you can come pick up and tell them that the store has not answered the phone or responded to your email.
                Randall Rausch

                AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
                Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
                Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
                Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
                Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Never Convicted
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 1198

                  you could always not go to turners ...
                  " Let's Roll. "

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    smithrjd
                    Member
                    • Jun 2013
                    • 152

                    Yep emailed cooperate, not expecting a response.. I will not ever go to them again, that's for sure. Unfortunately THEY have my rifle I will have to deal with them.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      splithoof
                      Calguns Addict
                      • May 2015
                      • 6028

                      Yep, dealing with Turners is like getting a finger wave from an ape. After it's finally over, nobody is smiling. Eventually you will get your rifle, and that will be the last time.
                      After dealing with a rude, know-it-all counterfool, I've been done with them for a few years.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        559BearDown
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2014
                        • 1555

                        Not the first, certainly not the last unhappy Turdner's experience. Best of luck op

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          LAdude
                          Member
                          • Dec 2014
                          • 113

                          Sorry this happened mate. They are the biggest gun seller store that means someone is putting up with their crap and continue to give them their patronage. People need to learn and complain with their wallets. That said. I’m sure selling more guns is what they(Turners) want I’m sure they are trying to navigate California laws as safely as possible. One wrong move it all it takes for water and electricity and business license not to be renew here in California.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Schlamoo
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 985

                            Originally posted by ACfixer
                            What happened to Turners? Sound like business as usual to me, they are hands-down the worst gun store I have ever dealt with in my life. I've been to four of them all equally bad. I'm shocked when I here that people even do business there.
                            They still have to be better than Guns, Fishing and other Crap in Vacaville. No one can have worse service or disdain for their customers.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              dave85620
                              Senior Member
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 690

                              It's been a hit or miss with me at Turner's. Sometimes I get someone cool, most of the time they just give attitude like you're wasting their time and treat you like you're stupid. I've bought several guns from them based on price alone.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1