Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New DROS fees

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    liberallyloaded
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 1027

    Originally posted by Mandingo27
    37.19 for brand new purchase and 47.19 for a ppt
    I have been out of the game for too long... when the absolute f*&k did this happen? This is a miscarriage of justice
    sigpic

    "I find it extremely improbable that the Framers understood the Second Amendment to protect little more than carrying a gun from the bedroom to the kitchen."

    Comment

    • #17
      M76
      Calguns Addict
      • Apr 2014
      • 5953

      Since many shops are closed, or unwilling to PPT,
      will CA refund the fee for FSC cards we can't use?

      Don't answer that...
      sigpic
      Originally posted by dunndeal
      Stop digging.
      Originally posted by BrassCase
      I only buy fireworks from Three Finger Willie over at One Eyed Jack's Fireworks.
      iTrader

      https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1884858

      Comment

      • #18
        BigPimping
        CGN Contributor
        • Feb 2010
        • 21487

        They say health care is a right and the government should pay for it. I say guns are a constitutional right and the government should give them to us for free. All of the best stuff that they buy.
        sigpic

        PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

        When pimping begins, friendship ends.

        Don't let your history be a mystery

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1