Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

If you were prepared...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Duck Killer
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 2482

    Originally posted by Coffeeandgunsandammo
    In the works. It looks like it would sting a little.



    Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
    That api not ap. Big difference.

    Comment

    • #17
      harbormaster
      Calguns Addict
      • Jun 2017
      • 6696

      Bought some frozen burger and chicken breasts at Costco. I usually only have one bag of each in the freezer but now I have three of each in the freezers.

      Want to buy that safe table stand at Costco but prefer to hang on to cash. Did buy about 25 oz of silver last week from apmex.
      1. Compared to what?
      2. At what cost?
      3. What hard evidence do you have?

      T.S. debunking the Left in 3 simple questions.

      Comment

      • #18
        trigger945
        Calguns Addict
        • Sep 2012
        • 5795

        One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale

        AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for Sale

        Comment

        • #19
          deckhandmike
          Calguns Addict
          • Jan 2011
          • 8325

          I finally pulled out a few toys and locked and loaded them. I had everything I wanted. Except maybe a really good rifle light. Next on the list.

          Comment

          • #20
            Coffeeandgunsandammo
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2017
            • 1200

            Originally posted by Duck Killer
            That api not ap. Big difference.
            With a little mod anything is possible

            Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

            Comment

            • #21
              warbird
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2010
              • 2049

              i leave the house every day and drive where i want. If the authorities have a problem with that then it should be interesting to force a court case and bring everything out in the open. i doubt things are as bad as they are claiming. It is just to suppress your rights under a panicked health scare and keep those rights suppressed once they have you all walking with bowed heads in single file. I guess i missed the castration cattle call. Still have mine and will die with them. some virus might eventually take my life but the virus won't get my ba--s. they will still be attached. i can't believe you are not taking back control.

              Comment

              • #22
                LAdude
                Member
                • Dec 2014
                • 113

                Originally posted by warbird
                i leave the house every day and drive where i want. If the authorities have a problem with that then it should be interesting to force a court case and bring everything out in the open. i doubt things are as bad as they are claiming. It is just to suppress your rights under a panicked health scare and keep those rights suppressed once they have you all walking with bowed heads in single file. I guess i missed the castration cattle call. Still have mine and will die with them. some virus might eventually take my life but the virus won't get my ba--s. they will still be attached. i can't believe you are not taking back control.

                Comment

                • #23
                  smarty mcfly
                  Member
                  • May 2013
                  • 251

                  Bulleit & Buff. Trace with a couple bags of ice. I was ready for this mess awhile ago.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    45guru6918
                    Member
                    • Sep 2015
                    • 474

                    I went and bought my first AK/1k rounds because I've always wanted one, it was just bad timing on my part. Oh, I bought new patio furniture also.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      SanDiego619
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 14271

                      I bought some beer, bananas, a pair of shoes, some bamboo sticks for my tomato plants
                      Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        GW
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • May 2004
                        • 16078

                        I bought a radio controlled tank
                        sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          tsmithson
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2016
                          • 1580

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            L84CABO
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 8776

                            Originally posted by Jeffy1c
                            A complete home gym set so I can continue my workout.
                            What did ya get?
                            "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

                            Fighter Pilot

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Endless
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010
                              • 1881

                              Originally posted by Duck Killer
                              No body armor will ever defeat 50 bmg AP
                              It's been done and you're a little late to that party.

                              20 mm is a different story.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                jarhead714
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Dec 2012
                                • 9647

                                Originally posted by GW
                                I bought a radio controlled tank
                                Ooh, which one?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1