Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anyone else having problems trying to find FFL to do PPT

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    dozer wright
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 2764

    Alot of Ffls in the S.f. Bayarea make any excuse not to do a ppt..And some absolutely refuse. My Go to is doing appts for pick up only. Which I get they are a Retail outdoors store. Not just a Gun shop.
    I was part of A Ppt in a shop in Brentwood Glaser Arms . a week ago went well.
    Last edited by dozer wright; 04-28-2020, 8:53 AM.

    Comment

    • #47
      Jgolez
      Junior Member
      • Mar 2019
      • 40

      Glaser Arms in Brentwood will do it. Good guy too. Try Richardson Tactical in Hayward also and I heard Black Dog Armory in Fremont.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • #48
        M1NM
        Calguns Addict
        • Oct 2011
        • 7966

        Originally posted by BigPimping
        I can't think of one pawn shop in the Bay Area that does transfers. Except for one in South San Francisco. And I'm not even sure they do it.
        Pawn shops also need FFL license. Will SF even issue a business license for a gun store?

        Comment

        • #49
          tabascoz28
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2016
          • 3364

          yes, there was one of the bigger pawn shops near south of SF. Best Collateral.

          Comment

          • #50
            Jgolez
            Junior Member
            • Mar 2019
            • 40

            Comment

            • #51
              FISHNFRANK
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2008
              • 1029

              I think the best advice is; if you don’t absolutely need to buy or sell, stay out of the market. And I’d buy new rather than used if you absolutely have too. The prices on resale guns are ridiculous and you’ll take a bath on anything you buy now if you later try to sell. Folks are going to need rent money more that they need multiple guns in a few months. Never get in line to buy anything...

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1