Haven't you heard, EVERYTHING is illegal in CA. Stop thinking before they send the thought police after you!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
This must be illegal
Collapse
X
-
-
meh, would rather have analog........wait, I do
LIVE FREE OR DIE!
M. Sage's I have a dream speech;
Originally posted by M. SageI dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.
Comment
-
No, it's not.
That one might not be, but the one I linked above is. They sell rifles with the civvie version pre-installed. The version demonstrated in the OP was the military select-fire version
Civvie versions are 1.1 and 1.2. Military and police is version 1.6
Comment
-
That's great. I stand corrected.
It's funny though how hard the ones here want to prove me wrong can't legally have one anyway....😂😂😂Comment
-
Oh well, we can only dream about any version of this...
The 1.2 sure does look fun to have...I wonder what pricing is...
Wilson Protector .45, Springer 9mm Loaded, Franchi Instinct SL .12ga. and some other cool stuff for the kiddos...Comment
-
-
Just like my paintball gun.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,907
Posts: 25,153,002
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28092 users online. 72 members and 28020 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment