Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Is this cool?
Collapse
X
-
Is this cool?
Tags: None -
-
I like that color combo. In fact, I have a 1911 in that exact combo!
Buy it!!!!!!!!One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale
AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for SaleComment
-
The real question is, do YOU like it.
It matters not what a bunch of strangers think.
JMHO.Sorry, not sorry.
🎺

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!Comment
-
Chrome.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,379
Posts: 25,147,291
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29883 users online. 143 members and 29740 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment