Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Need ideas for new gun(s)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Bigtwin
    Veteran Member
    • May 2010
    • 2639

    You should look into the PSL it's a pretty cool gun, not sure if you have heard of them yet. LOL
    NRA MEMBER

    Comment

    • #17
      r8dr rider
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 1983

      RPG

      Comment

      • #18
        fishnbeer
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2010
        • 777

        50 BMG is a very practical round if you forget about the cost

        Comment

        • #19
          Starslinger
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2016
          • 1486

          Lucky you! First thing I’d buy would be large format pistol and a brace to make a short pistol caliber carbine. Maybe a Stribog or 9mm AK.

          Comment

          • #20
            CoopsDad
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2013
            • 1710

            Originally posted by PSLguy
            Moving out of Cali soon and curious what ideas you guys have for guns to buy. Not much of a handgun guy but will consider ideas. A couple of silencers is top of my list.

            I tend to like semi autos, but mostly already own what I want. Always open to new ideas.

            Curious what you guys would get if you moved out of state and why.
            You SAY you're not a handgun guy but, if you're moving to a CCW friendly state, that'll change. I wasn't a handgun guy. I got an LTC here in Texas and found out why women need thirty pairs of black shoes. Different situations, different options depending on what I'm wearing, where I'm going, etc. means I've become a handgun guy. I've bought 7 handguns since I moved here 18 months ago, 5 just for concealed carry. Two for hunting. Oh, and another two for my wife, so 9.

            Don't even start me on holsters, lol. My wife has her shelves of purses, and I have my wall of holsters. I have probably 15, IWB and OWB for each handgun, plus a shoulder rig for my 686 hunting rig.

            Comment

            • #21
              Transient
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2020
              • 792

              GAU-8/A Avenger

              That's all that needs to be said

              Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

              Comment

              • #22
                Robert1234
                Veteran Member
                • Aug 2006
                • 3080

                A Gen 5 Glock 17, cause I'm left handed. Then some competition guns that I'm unwilling to pay the California Roster Premium for here.

                Comment

                • #23
                  BajaJames83
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 6041

                  Sig has some really good stuff out.
                  P320 series
                  P365 for carry
                  MPX pistol for awesomeness
                  NRA Endowment Life Member
                  USMC 2001-2012

                  Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis

                  John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
                  James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    bigbearbear
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 5378

                    FN P90S and SBR it, that will be the first gun I am going to get when I reach my new State.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      baih777
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 5680

                      First a nice 9mm for CCW.
                      Second get your CCW.
                      Third some real mags for your rifles.

                      Go to the range. And relax.

                      After you go to a nice go store in another state. Then decide if you want another rifle.
                      Been gone too long. It's been 15 to 20 years since i had to shelf my guns. Those early years sucked.
                      I really miss the good old Pomona Gun Shows.
                      I'm Back.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        BigPimping
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Feb 2010
                        • 21481

                        I would get a AUG. Besides that the amount of stuff that I would buy would be literally unthinkable. I would probably go broke within a year. First thing of course get a CCW.
                        sigpic

                        PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

                        When pimping begins, friendship ends.

                        Don't let your history be a mystery

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          PogoJack
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2014
                          • 2167

                          DP-12 Shotgun
                          HK FP6
                          VEPR-12
                          Komrad 12
                          SA Hellcat
                          PSAK 47 or Micro Draco
                          Grand Power Stribog
                          B&T GHM45
                          AR Pistol then SBR it.



                          Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by PogoJack; 01-12-2020, 3:38 PM.
                          "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            SloChicken
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 4533

                            Just giving the balls back to your black rifles will be a great amout of satisfaction

                            When I got out i bought a off roster 1911 and a 9mm evil pistol

                            Already have lots of stuff so haven’t really done more except for suppressors and finally getting the 3lug on my UMP.

                            That said, CA is still reaching out to F me around. I am getting my professional licences in a couple states and they require my original state where licensed (CAstan’ mist furnish proof of licensure.
                            CA is taking months to do so, and without this, I cannot practice in these states - costing me thousands a month.
                            And they are charging me quite a bit for even sending the info to the requesting state.

                            2yrs out, and I hate the place as much as ever each and every time I have to deal with those fools.

                            But back to the good stuff.

                            Enjoy your freedom OP!



                            Last edited by SloChicken; 01-12-2020, 1:53 PM.
                            sigpic

                            Originally Posted by Cali-Shooter
                            To me, it was a fist-fight, except that I did not counter-attack.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              splithoof
                              Calguns Addict
                              • May 2015
                              • 6028

                              Arsenal SAM7K, a milled Bulgarian variant, with 30 round magazine & sling, condition 1, wedged between the front seats of your car. Why?.....Because you can.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                SonofWWIIDI
                                I need a LIFE!!
                                • Nov 2011
                                • 21583

                                One of everything!

                                Sorry, not sorry.
                                🎺

                                Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1