Mom came through for Christmas. Just started the 10 day wait. Anyone like or dislike the SAS?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SIG P365 SAS for Christmas
Collapse
X
-
worthless without pics.Comment
-
#NotMyPresident
#ArrestFauci
sigpicComment
-
looking at pic #4, it's interesting too see where the sunk in front sight is.
me like sas.Comment
-
-
Off The Grid Concepts makes an excellent single clip IWB holster that I wear just forward of the hip. I carry a P365 in it every day, long drives, whatever, never notice it. Plus you get your pocket back.FOR SALE - Orange CountyComment
-
I was told the 365SAS model was not on the list of one us normal people could have. I wanted to order one.A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society memberComment
-
-
tsmithson--Tell how this is done. I have a brother who lives in Nevada. He would buy for me. Can I put it on my CCW?
Thanks for any helpA 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society memberComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,416
Posts: 25,147,664
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19462 users online. 138 members and 19324 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment