Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Walmart ammo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • brian.243
    Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 402

    Walmart ammo

    I know some of you have been buying cheap ammo that walmart is clearing out .
    I was told today that 12.28 will be the last day pistol and scary rifle ammo will be on the shelf.
    Has to be out of the store on the 29th

    At least at my local store
  • #2
    SDnewbieshooter
    Member
    • Feb 2017
    • 373

    At one store in San Diego they already pulled what's left from the shelf. Just sitting in the back waiting to be donated and picked up.

    The rest of the stores I went to are pretty much out.

    Comment

    • #3
      Preston-CLB
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2018
      • 4356

      It's a sad day in America when we cannot buy what we need, from where we would like to buy it.

      I have not checked my local WM since last month, but I suspect the result will be the same.
      -p
      ? "If you want nice fresh oats, you have to pay a fair price. If you are satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, well, that comes a little cheaper."

      Comment

      • #4
        TrailerparkTrash
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 4249

        Screw Walmart. I'm sure many will just make ammo runs across friendly states now, like once per year. Yeah, yeah yeah, cali says its "illegal," but cali also allows illegal aliens "sanctuary" here.

        What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I suspect many will be making ammo runs regardless of what Grabb'n-Gavin says.

        Do what you gotta do.
        sigpic

        It`s funny to me to see how angry an atheist is over a God they don`t believe in.` -Jack Hibbs

        -ΙΧΘΥΣ <><

        Comment

        • #5
          Sam .223
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2008
          • 1576

          my store already stopped carrying pistol, 5.56, 300blk, and 7.62x39.
          5.56: reach out and touch someone.
          458 SOCOM: reach out and knock someone down.

          Comment

          • #6
            trigger945
            Calguns Addict
            • Sep 2012
            • 5795

            ^^^ Sorry, help me out here pls. Why the need for out of state runs when LGS can sell ammo? Is there another new law?
            One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale

            AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for Sale

            Comment

            • #7
              Msmith4
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2019
              • 34

              Time to find a friendly ffl who will handle ammo on the cheap

              Comment

              • #8
                whutsup40
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Mar 2009
                • 2727

                Gotta love this bull s##t state!! I grew up here and it's been down hill ever since. But we still have a few local stores carrying bulk ammo where I live.

                Comment

                • #9
                  usr1987
                  Member
                  • Dec 2018
                  • 421

                  Originally posted by brian.243
                  I know some of you have been buying cheap ammo that walmart is clearing out .
                  I was told today that 12.28 will be the last day pistol and scary rifle ammo will be on the shelf.
                  Has to be out of the store on the 29th

                  At least at my local store
                  The Walmart in Upland only has shotgun shells, 22 and some 30/30 and 30-06, rest is sold or market to be sold fast!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    KrisDSA
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 2014
                    • 2850

                    Mine is the 23
                    WildLeaks.org -
                    Former Professional Strangler and Shooting Champ

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1