Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gunsmith Recommendation? Pismo Beach area

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choprzrul
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2009
    • 6551

    Gunsmith Recommendation? Pismo Beach area

    I've got an older Ruger M77 with the tang safety that I want to find someone who can install a Krieger barrel in 257 Roberts.

    I greatly prefer a smith within about 2 hours of the Pismo Beach area. Hoping to find recommendations based upon experience with a gunsmith who has done barrel work for you.

    .
  • #2
    edgerly779
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Aug 2009
    • 19871

    Come down to sfv and have Randall do it.

    Comment

    • #3
      choprzrul
      Calguns Addict
      • Oct 2009
      • 6551

      Originally posted by edgerly779
      Come down to sfv and have Randall do it.
      A link perhaps?

      .

      Comment

      • #4
        baih777
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Jul 2011
        • 5680

        bolt action rifle barrel gunsmithing
        Been gone too long. It's been 15 to 20 years since i had to shelf my guns. Those early years sucked.
        I really miss the good old Pomona Gun Shows.
        I'm Back.

        Comment

        • #5
          choprzrul
          Calguns Addict
          • Oct 2009
          • 6551

          Originally posted by baih777
          Very cool....thank you.

          Have you had him do bolt action rebarreling?

          .

          Comment

          • #6
            ar15barrels
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2006
            • 57182

            It's 2:46 from Pismo Beach to my shop according to Google maps.
            I have a 257 reamer and gauges.
            Get your contoured blank and make an appointment.
            It's around 3 hours to put a barrel on an action.
            Randall Rausch

            AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
            Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
            Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
            Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
            Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1