Finally almost finishing my M60 conversion with marlin 795 22lr
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
M60 22lr conversion
Collapse
X
-
You know,
for when squirrels draw
First Blood.
Looks cool to me.
You got to get some 3D printed or plastic copy of a Very long loaded belt that looks like it is going inside the feed tray.
Just for the reaction when you take it to the local indoor range and open the case and say innocently...
" Is it okay if I shoot off a belt or 2?
Comment
-
Nice! Where's the step by step instructions? I've always been interested in converting my 795 into something like this.Comment
-
I really want to try the conversion on an old HK G3A3 airsoft rifle i have someday.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,642
Posts: 25,149,972
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16526 users online. 52 members and 16474 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment