Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Opinions on pricing - Looking for advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mikespeed
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2011
    • 13

    Opinions on pricing - Looking for advice

    Hey gang,

    I have two Springfield XDs that I'm looking to sell and I'm not sure what I should price them at.

    They are a 9mm sub compact and a .40 S&W tactical. I have five magazines for .40s&w and seven for 9mm. Between the I have 3 plastic XD magazine holsters, one plastic gun holster, one quick loader and a small Springfield Armory range bag. I think I already have a buyer but I'm looking for advice on pricing.

    What do you all think would be a fair price for the lot?

    Thanks!
  • #2
    Go Packers!
    Senior Member
    • May 2009
    • 578

    Assuming good condition, $900
    The dirty little secret about freedom is, you're on your own. -Clarence Thomas
    If God didn't want us to eat animals, then why are they made of meat? -Joe Getty, Armstrong & Getty radio show

    Comment

    • #3
      norcalAF
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Jul 2012
      • 1654

      Depends on the condition of the guns, aftermarket sights, cost of additional mags, if the holsters originally came with the guns. A lot of factors...

      Comment

      • #4
        Mikespeed
        Junior Member
        • Oct 2011
        • 13

        Originally posted by Go Packers!
        Assuming good condition, $900
        Thanks for the reply!

        Originally posted by norcalAF
        Depends on the condition of the guns, aftermarket sights, cost of additional mags, if the holsters originally came with the guns. A lot of factors...
        Thanks for the reply!
        With the exception of the additional mags and the range bag everything is what came with/on the firearms out of the box. I also have the original cases.
        IMG_2723.jpgIMG_2722.jpgIMG_2719.jpg

        Comment

        • #5
          BigPimping
          CGN Contributor
          • Feb 2010
          • 21487

          Are you selling as a pair only?
          sigpic

          PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

          When pimping begins, friendship ends.

          Don't let your history be a mystery

          Comment

          • #6
            Mikespeed
            Junior Member
            • Oct 2011
            • 13

            Originally posted by BigPimping
            Are you selling as a pair only?
            I have someone that is interested in the pair. If that falls through would you like me to let you know?

            Comment

            • #7
              BigPimping
              CGN Contributor
              • Feb 2010
              • 21487

              If the pair falls through let me know.
              sigpic

              PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

              When pimping begins, friendship ends.

              Don't let your history be a mystery

              Comment

              • #8
                *_*
                Member
                • Apr 2019
                • 150

                I thought BP is all team Glock?

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1