that was fun
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
MSNBC Poll
Collapse
X
-
sigpic -
That was the worst poll design ever though... Calguns is easier to read.Comment
-
-
MSNBC Poll Should People be Allowed to Carry?
As of now we are loosing in the poll...
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
~Ben Franklin
159Comment
-
How old is this poll? Im sure I saw this months ago when it was overwhelmingly in favor...I cant vote on it so I already voted
yeah I remember this poll now...they rigged the questions so there are 2 yes answers and one no answer...rigged poll

Comment
-
I would say 46% yes on a MSNBC poll is darn good! You have to imagine their traffic is 80%+ leftist.
Also this poll isnt about owning, it is about CARRYING and it ia still at 46% yes.Last edited by Doggboy; 01-25-2020, 7:17 AM.Norman Thomas said this in a 1944 speech:
"The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." He went on to say: "I no longer need to run as a Presidential Candidate for the Socialist Party. The Democratic Party has adopted our platform."Comment
-
An article linked below the poll was from 5/5/2014.Comment
-
Here is another thread about this poll and it was at 93% in favor


Comment
-
I only care what the Constitution and my state law says, not some meaningless internet poll.
Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,488
Posts: 25,148,316
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18963 users online. 122 members and 18841 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment