Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Did democrats pre-emptively ban AR-15's...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • The War Wagon
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Apr 2011
    • 10294

    Did democrats pre-emptively ban AR-15's...

    ... by wiping out M4Carbine.net?!

    I'm not an arfcom member, but have they been wiped out as well?


    I'm not EVEN getting the 404 error message - the page there has gone to WHITE!!!

    sigpic
  • #2
    challenger
    Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 435

    Comment

    • #3
      sealocan
      Calguns Addict
      • Mar 2012
      • 9956

      Maybe someone just forgot to heavily lubricated it?


      Because the AK forum is still running like ...

      well,


      like an AK.



      Comment

      • #4
        Bigtwin
        Veteran Member
        • May 2010
        • 2639

        Arfcom is currently working fine. I'm guessing the problem is on your end.
        NRA MEMBER

        Comment

        • #5
          The War Wagon
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Apr 2011
          • 10294

          Originally posted by Bigtwin
          Arfcom is currently working fine. I'm guessing the problem is on your end.

          I'm NOT on arfcom, which is why I inquired about them, too. M4C is STILL down.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            tabascoz28
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2016
            • 3364

            Originally posted by sealocan
            Maybe someone just forgot to heavily lubricated it?


            Because the AK forum is still running like ...

            well,


            like an AK.



            But AK forum is probably not laid out optimally, cumbersome to reload and users don't hit all the points on the first few posts but it always works.

            Comment

            • #7
              Bigtwin
              Veteran Member
              • May 2010
              • 2639

              Originally posted by The War Wagon
              I'm NOT on arfcom, which is why I inquired about them, too. M4C is STILL down.
              Lol. Oops, obviously I completely misread what you were saying.
              NRA MEMBER

              Comment

              • #8
                Divernhunter
                Calguns Addict
                • May 2010
                • 8753

                If they went white that would be racist
                A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
                NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
                SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society member

                Comment

                • #9
                  maggie06
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 669

                  I was on yesterday, now nothing.

                  Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                  "Let's play tic-tac-toe"

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    MarkInFolsom
                    Member
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 392

                    HTTP ERROR 500

                    That's a general web server error. Means that the server is having an application problem, not network and not content related, but the ability to serve up web pages is impaired.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      AlienHobo
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2016
                      • 695

                      Seems to be working now.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        big red
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2010
                        • 1234

                        communication is everything but it can be a two edged sword considering the false information out there.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          The War Wagon
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Apr 2011
                          • 10294

                          Originally posted by AlienHobo
                          Seems to be working now.

                          Yep - I just asked what the FREEP happened!?


                          Originally posted by big red
                          communication is everything but it can be a two edged sword considering the false information out there.

                          REALLY?!

                          Like... what?
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            new1911
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 1729

                            offline

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Mayor McRifle
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Dec 2013
                              • 7771

                              The website is down? It MUST be the Democrats!

                              The chair is against the wall.
                              John has a long mustache.

                              I repeat:
                              The chair is against the wall.
                              John has a long mustache.
                              Anchors Aweigh

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1