All I can Say is I want to do it... Take a look...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Awesome "Target Practice" Video...
Collapse
X
-
Awesome "Target Practice" Video...
.22, 9, 44, 45, .50, .223, 30-06, 7.62, 7.92, 00, Slug...
NUMBERS TO "LIVE" BY...Tags: None -
Third time this video was posted.
Here is the first time it was posted... http://calguns.net/calgunforum/showt...ight=car+skeetExpert firearms attorney: https://www.rwslaw.com/team/adam-j-richards/
Check out https://www.firearmsunknown.com/. Support a good calgunner local to San Diego. -
Opps, I still think it is pretty COOL...Originally posted by ohsmilyThird time this video was posted.
Here is the first time it was posted... http://calguns.net/calgunforum/showt...ight=car+skeet
.22, 9, 44, 45, .50, .223, 30-06, 7.62, 7.92, 00, Slug...
NUMBERS TO "LIVE" BY...Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,593
Posts: 25,149,598
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27328 users online. 146 members and 27182 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment