Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Drill and tap Cimarron 1873 for tang sight, help needed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • John Browning
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2006
    • 8089

    Drill and tap Cimarron 1873 for tang sight, help needed

    I picked up an 1873 rifle clone that I'd like to install a Marble's Tang sight on. As the Cimarron/Uberti isn't drilled and tapped for it from the factory, is this a DIY project? I've D&T'd aluminum before, but never worked with hardened steel.

    Anybody done this and able to offer either helpful tips or a smith local to 94513/Contra Costa who can do the work? Thanks.
    For Sale: Off Roster Handgun Moving Sale

    For Sale: Off Roster CZ, Browning, PTR 91 Moving Sale

    Originally posted by KWalkerM
    eh why bring logic into this, that makes too much sense... besides when you have bested a fool, you have accomplished nothing and he is a fool.
Working...
UA-8071174-1