Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Any where near OC to shoot rapid fire?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jt1911
    Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 243

    Any where near OC to shoot rapid fire?

    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I'm just wondering if there are any ranges within a reasonable driving distance from OC that allows rapid fire. Not to go all Rambo or anything but it would be nice to practice double taps with my .45 and plus I'm seriously considering getting a GSG5 and it seems to me that part of the fun of shooting a .22LR is being able to blast away without care of cost or recoil. Thanks for the help.
  • #2
    Crusader
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 2995

    I have seen many people rapid fire at Lytle Creek, many times right in front of the RSO. I would assume that it's allowed there, or at the very least nobody really cares.

    It's an outdoor range, but at least you can shoot rifles too.

    Comment

    • #3
      OiCu812
      Junior Member
      • Oct 2008
      • 97

      I believe rapid fire is allowed at Lytle Creek.


      Done it plenty of times without an issue.

      Comment

      • #4
        CAL.BAR
        CGSSA OC Chapter Leader
        • Nov 2007
        • 5632

        Best bet for all out shoot as you please anywhere near OC is Burro Canyon if you rent your own range area (about $80.00 for the day)

        Comment

        • #5
          jt1911
          Member
          • Jan 2009
          • 243

          Okay, thanks.

          I guess that's not too bad of a drive. Not close but not out of range I guess.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1