Looking for the brain trust here. I am looking for something along these lines. Who has one and what are your thoughts. Not necessarily from this company.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
concealment
Collapse
X
-
I've made a couple things like that around the house. It's not that difficult really. I feel alot better knowing they are out of site and readily available -
That thing looks really bulky, in fact too bulky to be a "decorative" item. If I was to walk in your house and see that I would assume somethig is hidden behind itComment
-
Let us not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when facing them. - Rabindranath Tagore
A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it. - Rabindranath Tagore
Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see. - Arthur SchopenhaurComment
-
Thieves are well aware of concealment furniture at this point. And the challenge I see with them is that they usually require a key of some sort...like a magnet or similar to open them. That means you have to have the key on you at all times...or hide it somewhere...which can then be found. Yes I know, nobody will find your doubles super secret squirrel hiding spot.
This is a more secure and accessible option IMO. You can put a mirror or picture over it.
"Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."
Fighter PilotComment
-
Yup, very obvious. The best way to conceal a gun in the house is to have it on your person.
Yes, I carry at home 24/7.Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
M&P 15 (Mine)Comment
-
-
Under the couch cushion where I sit.The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either.
Benjamin FranklinComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,575
Posts: 25,149,407
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24950 users online. 38 members and 24912 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment