Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Florida/Utah CCW classes

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Big Jake
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jul 2009
    • 12509

    Originally posted by bigcalidave
    You're nowhere near me, I'm taking a local class saturday though. I've been trying to figure out the same thing for that instructor as well, he didn't really know. Figured some people who take your class might want the florida ccw as well. I like florida It's 117$ for 7 years, that's cheap. Although you ONLY gain florida. It's too bad about colorado and oregon, wish they would come around with the non residents !!!
    FYI with Florida and Utah ccw. Florida gives you Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Kansas, which you don't get with Utah. I have them both. Reciprocity laws change fast and having these two permits is the closest to national carry at this time.
    "Life Is Hard. It's Harder When You're Stupid"-John Wayne!

    "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"-Michael Savage!

    "The Object of Life Is Not To Be On The Side Of The Majority, But To Escape Finding Oneself In The Ranks Of The Insane"-Marcus Aurelius!

    "Dr. Thomas Sowell Is A National Treasure"-Big Jake!

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1