Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Candy store in Texas

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heyjerr
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Feb 2008
    • 1187

    Candy store in Texas

    I happened to end up in Atascocita, Texas, at the start of Freedom Week so I stopped in at the local tactical shop and was surprised at how many different parts they had available in a small/medium-sized store. None of the other stores I visited in the Houston area had anything close. And reasonable pricing as well.

    All those pretty colors made me feel like I was in a candy store!





    Do not try and bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth...there is no spoon.
  • #2
    heyjerr
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Feb 2008
    • 1187

    I didn't even take a picture of the middle of the store with all the little bits and pieces because they asked that I not show their pricing. Apparently there is such a thing as "priced too low to share".
    Do not try and bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth...there is no spoon.

    Comment

    • #3
      sealocan
      Calguns Addict
      • Mar 2012
      • 9956

      Colorful and placed out in public for you to inspect. You don't see that too much anymore.

      Comment

      • #4
        blubullett
        Member
        • May 2012
        • 347

        That is awesome.

        Comment

        • #5
          Barang
          CGN Contributor
          • Aug 2013
          • 13431

          Just being in that store will make you feel like a child.

          Comment

          • #6
            heidad01
            Veteran Member
            • Feb 2012
            • 4902

            Originally posted by sealocan
            Colorful and placed out in public for you to inspect. You don't see that too much anymore.
            Yes indeed. That is the civilized way and rare.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1