Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Happy dance time

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    DentonandSasquatchShow
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2018
    • 1343

    The gun came with a dog!?! Pretty sweet deal!
    I will stand for truth even if I stand alone.

    The last time I had faith in the News was when it was with Huey Lewis.

    Comment

    • #17
      Rifle ronin
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2016
      • 1196

      I am jelly! I've been considering different 22 options as my daughter is getting older and getting closer to padawan age for training.
      I was considering the Henry survival or the take down Ruger. That Magpul stock is too cool!
      I dreamed of owning a (insert off roster gun here)...

      Oh yeah....then the earth splits open with me on one side and the (off roster gun) on the other. Then appeared a large red-glowing pit with gavin newscum, diane frankenstein and governor "brown the drain" at the bottom of it, waving their pitchforks at me.
      (Non caps intended)

      Comment

      • #18
        SnWnMe
        Calguns Addict
        • Feb 2007
        • 6897

        Originally posted by Rifle ronin
        I am jelly! I've been considering different 22 options as my daughter is getting older and getting closer to padawan age for training.
        I was considering the Henry survival or the take down Ruger. That Magpul stock is too cool!
        Frank Da Tank

        Comment

        • #19
          TKM
          Onward through the fog!
          CGN Contributor
          • Jul 2002
          • 10657

          Love them 10/22s, you got a real nice one there.

          Wait until later when you go nuts and get one of these.



          Ojisans 10/22 Fun Gun is a hoot as well.

          It's not PTSD, it's nostalgia.

          Comment

          • #20
            G-forceJunkie
            Calguns Addict
            • Jul 2010
            • 6481

            Instead of so many mags, I would make at least two of those slots bulk ammo. Will a 50 round box fit in there?

            Comment

            • #21
              Rickrock1
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Jan 2012
              • 5158

              Originally posted by SnWnMe



              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #22
                Rickrock1
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Jan 2012
                • 5158

                ^^^ got it. 👌🏻 perfect
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #23
                  FalconLair
                  Veteran Member
                  • Apr 2012
                  • 3989

                  man, wish they'd make some higher capacity magazines for the M77 - 5 rounds just ain't enough
                  Originally posted by Barang
                  I! hate! you! FalconLair.
                  Originally posted by JagerDog
                  I hate you FalconLair!
                  Originally Posted by JTROKS
                  I hate you FalconLair! I double hate you if you get it before Christmas!
                  Originally posted by gcvt
                  They hate you FalconLair
                  Originally posted by Greta
                  HOW DARE YOU!! I hate you FalconLair

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    DB>
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2017
                    • 816

                    I built a virtually identical TD around a bare receiver I picked up, magpul BP stock, 16" threaded barrel (w/ FO sights), and a few little things like a see through Pic rail and better mag release and auto bolt release, vyton/steel bolt buffer. Great little "Frankengun"...

                    Saw the "factory" version shortly thereafter, I think Ruger musta been spying on me <wink>! Sweet little shooter, great for sticking in a discreet bag! Pair with an SR22, and you've got hours of cheap shooting fun!

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      SnWnMe
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 6897

                      Originally posted by G-forceJunkie
                      Instead of so many mags, I would make at least two of those slots bulk ammo. Will a 50 round box fit in there?


                      Yes a 50rd box will fit. I just discovered that one of the dividers comes out.





                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Frank Da Tank

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        shortround1
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2010
                        • 993

                        Nice! I really like my takedown 10-22. I'm sure you'll like yours.
                        So um... moon labia or something.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          SAD338
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2018
                          • 580

                          I see no dancing in this thread. I am disappoint.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            theLBC
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Oct 2017
                            • 7402

                            nice!

                            i have a take down lite with cheap micro dot for plinking

                            so funny how easy it is to get .22lr ammo now

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              golfish
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Mar 2013
                              • 10127

                              Tooth Hurty ?
                              It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
                              Happiness is a warm gun.

                              MLC, First 3

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                colossians323
                                Crusader for the truth!
                                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 21637

                                LIVE FREE OR DIE!

                                M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

                                Originally posted by M. Sage
                                I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1