Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
What’s going on!?
Collapse
X
-
Going to the range tomorrow see who doesn't know about the Million Mag March. -
You missed out . Read the hundreds of posts.Comment
-
once again, another CA Judge telling gun owners what they can and can't do -
Originally posted by BarangI! hate! you! FalconLair.
Originally posted by JagerDogI hate you FalconLair!Originally Posted by JTROKS
I hate you FalconLair! I double hate you if you get it before Christmas!Originally posted by gcvtThey hate you FalconLair
Originally posted by GretaHOW DARE YOU!! I hate you FalconLairComment
-
Million mags marched and gave Basura the middle finger.
Comment
-
Nothin' much. I had this really weird dream last week...it was SO real...With sufficient thrust pigs fly just fine.Comment
-
All 10 round mags need to be blocked to 9 rounds by May 1,2019.Comment
-
Something about a judge telling legislators that it's OK to make magazines switch to vegetable-based ink instead of whatever they use now. And that the ink reservoir can't be more than a certain volume. I can't believe that stupidity but this is CA, right? Stupidity in our legislature seemingly has no limit.NRA Certified Instructor: Basic Pistol ShootingComment
-
Since you away last week and did not read the forum even there are WiFi everywhere , you just save couple hundred buck form your credit cards.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,502
Posts: 25,148,478
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14328 users online. 128 members and 14200 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment