So I was practicing loading my new mags with the maglula and tumbled upon a video of someone unloading a mag by pushing down on the bullet part of a round with a striplula. I got it to work with a magpul m3 and my maglula too. Anyone else tried it other mags? It doesn't work with Lancer L5s, only like 2-3 at a time.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Unload 30rds in 1 second!
Collapse
X
-
Unload 30rds in 1 second!
Tags: None -
I use the trigger to unload mine. -
Well I'd rather unload them 900rpm at a time but on step at a time....
Just having fun with my new mags.Comment
-
pretty cool. no; had not thought of it before.So I was practicing loading my new mags with the maglula and tumbled upon a video of someone unloading a mag by pushing down on the bullet part of a round with a striplula. I got it to work with a magpul m3 and my maglula too. Anyone else tried it other mags? It doesn't work with Lancer L5s, only like 2-3 at a time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJIAeij17XgComment
-
I found it funny that your video was a 12 second clip of the rounds being unloaded and it showed it TWICE. The first video in the feed to the right was a THIRTEEN MINUTE video OF THE SAME DAMN THING!
Pfffftt.
sigpic
Originally posted by Helmut Shmacher Space ChimpWhere can I get a pair..?Originally posted by ViPER395I like it coloredOriginally posted by SquidBillyI became mesmerized by a thick black shaft.Comment
-
Why on earth would I unload a magazine, unless I was shooting with it?sigpic
It`s funny to me to see how angry an atheist is over a God they don`t believe in.` -Jack Hibbs
-ΙΧΘΥΣ <><Comment
-
Ha I used that same nub part to unload all the time, just not like that or that quick either."A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
"Between your faith and my Glock 9mm I'll take the Glock."
- Arnold Schawarzenegger (End of Days)Comment
-
I wonder if someone can do that to a Magpul D-60?Comment
-
-
I thought it was going to be a machine gun videoLIVE FREE OR DIE!
M. Sage's I have a dream speech;
Originally posted by M. SageI dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,508
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24420 users online. 40 members and 24380 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment