Who is selling extended base pads for glocks?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Extended base pads?
Collapse
X
-
Extended base pads?
Tags: None -
Taran Tactical.
But note that I placed my order on 4/1 and it still hasn't shipped. Tried to call them yesterday and all I could get is voicemail. Sent them email and got an auto response saying emails would be responded to in 3-7 days and all orders placed would take 3-7 days to ship.
They did advertise heavily on social media that they would be selling STNADARD mags and base pads to Californians. So I suspect they will come through. Because there will be a lot of pissed off people if they don't."Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."
Fighter Pilot
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,369
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13175 users online. 97 members and 13078 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment