Yup, of course it's Russia.
It's not the most graceful bird in the sky but I did like the vertical type takeoff and landing, at the beginning and end of the 1st/top video.
This might be the cheapest anti-drone device I've seen lately.
*** On a completely unrelated subject... Has anyone noticed that the comments can no longer be seen on liveleak.com ???
( It's been that way since the shooting in New Zealand.)
Maybe it's because I'm not a registered member there but I know I used to be able to see the comments before and I wasn't a registered member then.
Thank you in advance if you have an answer. ***
It's not the most graceful bird in the sky but I did like the vertical type takeoff and landing, at the beginning and end of the 1st/top video.
This might be the cheapest anti-drone device I've seen lately.
*** On a completely unrelated subject... Has anyone noticed that the comments can no longer be seen on liveleak.com ???
( It's been that way since the shooting in New Zealand.)
Maybe it's because I'm not a registered member there but I know I used to be able to see the comments before and I wasn't a registered member then.
Thank you in advance if you have an answer. ***

Comment