Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Nero muzzle brake?
Collapse
X
-
Nero muzzle brake?
Tags: None -
Well I ordered one so I guess I’ll test it out and see if it lives up to the hype. -
Expensive
There are several videos on YouTube, but no review comparing it to other brakes.
.Be sure to ask your doctor if depression, rectal bleeding, and suicide are right for you.
In the United States a person's expertise on a subject is inversely proportional to their knowledge of the subject: The less they know about something, the more they become an expert on it.
I am being held hostage in a giant insane asylum called Earth.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,666
Posts: 25,150,320
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12450 users online. 148 members and 12302 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment