I was really wondering if this were some kind of hoax, sarcasm or fake story! I had trouble believing anyone could be that stupid to prefer unarmed kids getting massacred as opposed to a teacher fighting back !
Then I saw the name Andrew Cuomo governor of New York and realized that this is no hoax!
Governor Cuomo couldn't the same thing be said of armed police ?
Politico quoted Cuomo saying, “I mean, how ludicrous a concept — arm the teacher so when the bad person comes into the classroom, there can be a shootout in the classroom.”
He added, “I mean, really, ludicrous and nonsensical.”
Then I saw the name Andrew Cuomo governor of New York and realized that this is no hoax!
Governor Cuomo couldn't the same thing be said of armed police ?
Politico quoted Cuomo saying, “I mean, how ludicrous a concept — arm the teacher so when the bad person comes into the classroom, there can be a shootout in the classroom.”
He added, “I mean, really, ludicrous and nonsensical.”


Comment