Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

See thru suppressor in super slo-mo video.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SonofWWIIDI
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2011
    • 21583

    See thru suppressor in super slo-mo video.

    Came out last year in 2017. I just saw it. Very cool.

    Skip to about 2:20 for the good stuff.

    Sorry, not sorry.
    🎺

    Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!
  • #2
    hmvan
    Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 304

    Comment

    • #3
      plumbum
      Calguns Addict
      • May 2010
      • 5394

      Very cool!
      Originally posted by ysr_racer
      Please don't bring logic and reason into an interwebs discussion

      Comment

      • #4
        Yodaman
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2012
        • 2749

        Originally posted by SonofWWIIDI
        Came out last year in 2017. I just saw it. Very cool.



        Skip to about 2:20 for the good stuff.





        It is a dupe. But always fun to watch.

        Comment

        • #5
          SarcoBlaster
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2006
          • 1775

          Originally posted by hmvan
          Awesome, big fan of Dustin
          FTFY.
          My buyer/seller feedback.

          Comment

          • #6
            GW
            I need a LIFE!!
            • May 2004
            • 16078

            That was cool and informative.
            Thanks!
            sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

            Comment

            • #7
              hmvan
              Member
              • Mar 2010
              • 304

              Originally posted by SarcoBlaster
              FTFY.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1