I try for once a week as unlike golf one actually improves with good practice .
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
how many range trips this year 2018?
Collapse
X
-
Hundreds of hours each year. Camping on my range is therapeutic.sigpic
Private 10 acre range rentals
[/URL]Comment
-
I try to get out once a week. I even have a couple hours blocked out on my calendar every thursday marked "therapy". I at least get out twice a month if not more.The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.Comment
-
-
Not enough. Never enough. Only about once a month. I'm so ashamed.Comment
-
-
I'm retired and normally go twice a month, but my range (SafeFire in Camas WA) offered unlimited shooting for $99 for the summer, so I went at least once a week for three months: 20-40 times for me. This is the most regular I've ever been in my shooting life, and while I'm not shooting amazing groups, my fundamentals have definitely sunk in and I get fewer flyers than I ever have.Julian
Life Member: SAF CRPA NRAComment
-
-
I have not kept track but I figure about once a week to every other week.NRA Life MemberComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,767
Posts: 25,151,468
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23292 users online. 113 members and 23179 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment