Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

**CRPA on Amazon Smile for the holidays**

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Flyliner
    Member
    • May 2008
    • 288

    **CRPA on Amazon Smile for the holidays**

    Hey Everyone,

    Not sure if you know about it, but I thought I'd post a quick reminder. You can use Amazon Smile to automatically donate a percentage of everything you buy to the CRPA (or other 2A foundation of your choice). With the Holidays coming it would be a great time to start using this and get some donations going to our favorite foundations.

    Just go to Amazon Smile to enter which foundation you want to donate to. Then, everytime you shop on Amazon do it through Amazon Smile and it will automatically donate. Just create a bookmark in your browser and use it every time.





    PS I understand some people are anti-Amazon, this is kind of a way to get back at them by making them donate some of their profits to a pro 2A organization...


    .



    sigpic
  • #2
    WingDings
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2016
    • 1276

    +1

    Incredibly easy way to donate.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1