Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Living in free America

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guns and guitars
    Banned
    • Mar 2012
    • 1548

    Living in free America

    There is much to be said about walking in a store and buying two guns and walking out in less than ten minutes with said firearms.
    America is still free.
    [IMG][/IMG]
  • #2
    17+1
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 2847

    Comment

    • #3
      Guns and guitars
      Banned
      • Mar 2012
      • 1548

      If it makes you feel better I bought both of these, walked out and drove home, Then put them both through a few quick shots before the sun went down on my property.
      Oh I missed you America. The funny thing is this morning while brushing my teeth I looked in the mirror and the marks on my shoulders from the yoke of paying for illegals and liberals are pretty much completely gone!

      Comment

      • #4
        17+1
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2010
        • 2847

        Comment

        • #5
          Guns and guitars
          Banned
          • Mar 2012
          • 1548

          Going to eat dinner then take out a few rifles with tracers tonight.
          Might break out the AKs to see some fireballs as well.
          [IMG][/IMG]

          Comment

          • #6
            Guns and guitars
            Banned
            • Mar 2012
            • 1548

            I will never complain about the investment aspects of real estate in California!
            But I never really got along with the lifestyle. I lived there 7 years, about 6 too many actually.
            I prefer living free, low taxes and owning property where I can do what I want on.
            Good luck on your move!

            Comment

            • #7
              Chapped Hide
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2013
              • 3901

              Congrats, I just picked up a 19x and it's my favorite Glock I've ever owned.
              **** your feelings!

              Comment

              • #8
                Nicoman
                Guardian of masculinity
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Jul 2010
                • 1320

                I bought a Springfield TRP in the parking lot of a Winco a few days ago
                Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
                I like FDE because when I pose for pictures with my FDE guns it makes me look more like an operator.
                Originally posted by Nutnfancy
                "Preserve your gat"

                Comment

                • #9
                  Yodaman
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 2749

                  For now. The climate is changing in AZ and Texas. Will be more liberal soon. Enjoy while you can.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Chapped Hide
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2013
                    • 3901

                    Originally posted by Nicoman
                    I bought a Springfield TRP in the parking lot of a Winco a few days ago
                    Picked up my 19x in a parking lot near work at lunch

                    Trying really hard to resist this one now
                    **** your feelings!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Guns and guitars
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 1548

                      For you Idaho brothers have you been looking at
                      Zidaho.com?
                      My goodness that place is bankrupting me.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Guns and guitars
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 1548

                        Originally posted by Not so Chapped Hide
                        Congrats, I just picked up a 19x and it's my favorite Glock I've ever owned.
                        Im doing some research but Ive got a threaded glock factory barrel for a 19 and wondering if its compatible in my 19x.


                        Suppressor paperwork is on my desk, so thats coming soooooon!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          smle-man
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 10606

                          It isn't just the guns, it's the attitude found in free America.

                          I had reason to drive to Raleigh yesterday to go to the county Sheriff's office.

                          About a 25 mile drive in half an hour. Parked in the county parking structure down town Raleigh with no traffic to contend with. Found a parking space. Came out of the structure and was puzzling out which way to go when a city worker came up to me, offered to help, gave me directions in a very friendly way and wished me a great day.

                          Walked into the County Sheriff's building. I had divested myself of my pocket knife and lock knife at home because I didn't want to deal with the metal detector. Surprise, no detector! No armed security either, just a nice gentleman sitting at a raised desk who greeted me and directed me to the appropriate office.

                          Talked with the very nice lady in the office, submitted paperwork, chatted about the upcoming holidays, laughed over my fumbling of my documents, and I was finished in about 7 minutes.

                          Paid my dollar parking fee and was home in half an hour. No traffic either way.

                          No horns blaring, no graffiti, no bums camped out on the sidewalk.

                          Freedom is nice and it shows in the quality of life.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Dan_Eastvale
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Apr 2013
                            • 10767

                            Been there... Done that...

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              ja308
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 12660

                              Others have commented on life in free states which we frequently visit!
                              I think most people have noticed the attitude of anger in the Bay Area. We have noticed this in other Democrat states.

                              Our theory is these people have voted for and won entire state governments and yet their lives are no better and frequently worse as taxes increase and businesses leave.
                              It’s also a feature of socialism to be envious of people who appear to have more material wealth.

                              Some time back I was driving a new Cadillac in free state Indiana. What shocked me was 4 young at different gas station complimented me on what a beautiful car it was .

                              Hopefully those in free states can to find ways to either educate or stop democrats and 3 rd party dimwits from relocating to republican led states!

                              Maybe billboards stating your Democrat/ Independent/ libertarian voting caused the state you were in to be miserable!

                              Recently we visited Hawaii because of a relatives illness. I’m disappointed to report the anger/depression and misery is even more noticeable than the Bay Area.


                              Because of this legislation we spent money only at Sam/ Walmart. Other than that we spent zero on shopping or restaurants,etc
                              Last edited by ja308; 11-28-2018, 8:47 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1