Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

crazy? cool? ak handgurads

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Frijolito1988
    Veteran Member
    • May 2008
    • 2710

    I do not approve, this has been posted before, but last time there was a GILF holding it.
    *DISCLAIMER* I probably misspelled alot of things, and i dont care...

    "If you wish for peace, prepare for war."

    Comment

    • #17
      Saigon1965
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Nov 2003
      • 17278

      Is this the same one? The carpet looks the same -

      Originally posted by Frijolito1988
      I do not approve, this has been posted before, but last time there was a GILF holding it.

      Comment

      • #18
        Caspian Sea Monster
        Junior Member
        • Apr 2008
        • 31

        It's certainly artistic, but doesn't look very comfortable to shoot. I certainly wouldn't want the horns on that buttstock anywhere near my face during recoil. The spiny upper handguard is pretty cool though; with all other parts being stock, I could totally rock that.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1